Photo

How do you attack with more than 1 weapon per guy?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chris cook

chris cook

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

Let me get this correct.. If i have 5 mins,  5 with guns  and 3 of which have ULG's  I can attack with all of the weopons making 3 minis attack 2x?  How do you make defensive rolls if 3 of the weopons do not give you cover bonus and 5 let you roll for cover?  Someone plez help!

chris

#2 Mattador Actual

Mattador Actual

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

Yes, you can attack with all weapon lines.  Attacks aren't just a trigger pull, they're like a little firefight.  Think cinematically. 

If an attack action includes a weapon that ignores cover (phaser, grenade, etc), all attacks as part of that action that target the same unit ignore cover. 

#3 Tab

Tab

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

Nice to have the clarity on the UGL cover rules … ie, the entire attack (including PPSh-48 for example) is made without a cover benefit for the defender.Can you clarify how you know that? I didn't see anything in the rulebook but may have missed it.  I assumed you rolled them seperately but what you say makes sense too.  thanks…

#4 Mattador Actual

Mattador Actual

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

Tab said:

Nice to have the clarity on the UGL cover rules … ie, the entire attack (including PPSh-48 for example) is made without a cover benefit for the defender.Can you clarify how you know that? I didn't see anything in the rulebook but may have missed it.  I assumed you rolled them seperately but what you say makes sense too.  thanks…

CR p.58.  On the grenade and phaser entries it says 'attack action' not just 'attack'. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS