Missing from Google Play store

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KingNova3000

KingNova3000

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

So I bought this App for my previous phone, not too long ago. Had to replace the phone, so had to download the app again. But its no where to be found on the Android market? Has it been removed for update or etc? Or am I just going crazy.

#2 jjcole

jjcole

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

I was looking for it also, I thought maybe it wasn't available in Canada for some reason.

#3 Marechal

Marechal

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

I don't see it anymore either. Switched to a Galaxy S3 from iPhone, so wanted to get the android version of the app, and not there anymore. A couple days ago, I tried the link from the App's news page (http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=3517) and it would show the app. But when I tried to purchase it, the play store said it was not avalable. Now the app link from that page returns not found.

#4 Vertrucio

Vertrucio

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Yep, missing for me as well. Just got a Nexus 7 and wanted to use that to run some demos and try the new Edge of the Empire RPG. No dice, literally.

#5 KingNova3000

KingNova3000

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

My groups first game is tonight, as the GM its going to be a pint without dice. Any official word from a mod / FFG official regarding this? Have paid for it, so would kinda like to have it :P

#6 chrisdk

chrisdk

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

If you have already bought it, you should find it in your "My Apps" area and that should allow you to reinstall it.

At least it is still online in that area for me. Also not sure if that allows you to put it on another device than the original one.

#7 KingNova3000

KingNova3000

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

All the other Apps I've downloaded on my other Android devices are there. Phones, tablets etc. All excluding Star Wars Dice :'(

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS