• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 privateer5

privateer5

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

Hi all

Dose anybody have a list of what cards were in the ready to play decks in the core set . My got missed up yes I know you can make your own deck but would just like to know

Thanks

#2 Darth Hideous

Darth Hideous

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

Hi!

I think you can find what you are looking for on page 10 in the rulebook.

Jedi Deck

Objective sets: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 18

Rebel Alliance Deck

Objective sets: 8, 9,10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18

Sith Deck

Objective sets: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 36

Imperial Navy Deck

Objective sets: 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 36

You, my children, are the water that will wash away all that has gone before. In your hand, you hold my light, the gleam in the eye of Set. This flame will burn away the darkness, burn you the way to paradise!

#3 Dr. Kenobi

Dr. Kenobi

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

I did the same thing, and mixed up the sets right out of the box.

The first thing I had to realize was that these cards are organized in objective pods (of 6 cards each, I believe). One can tell what pod number a card is in by looking at the bottom right corner of the card.

To re-sort into pods, I laid my objectives out in ascending order (based on their bottom right number), and then matched them with the rest of their pods (matching bottom right numbers). Note that you did get multiples of one light and one dark side objective in your core set.

This should help you get back on track. Happy gaming.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS