Deathwatch: Ark of Lost Souls?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SonofDorn

SonofDorn

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Does anyone know why this book isn't already available? I'm chomping at the bit for it, but it's been in stasis for what seems like 10,000 years.

"The soul of the Imperial Fist can be found in his sword."

#2 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

I read in the last preview that it was slated to release in January, so I'm assuming it wil be showing up any time now.

WH40KRP products always seem to have a long gap between their initial announcement and their appearance on store shelves. I could be wrong, but if they make the January deadline, I think AoLS will be one of the speedier recent releases…

#3 Mithras

Mithras

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

I was interested in this product as well, so I looked it up on the upcoming section. It appears to be slated for release for the first quarter of 2013, which includes not only January, but february and March as well (unless this is outdated info). So, unfortunately there is a potentially a bit of a wait for this one. But I think it'll be worth it. It looks like it could be AWSOME!

#4 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

A new preview just went up. No intication of release date though.

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

#5 Rapier

Rapier

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

Given that Stars of Inequity got a "next week" release.

I think it might be a while before we get this, I wanted to get both that book and this one before I run my next DW game.

#6 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

That's the problem. I've got Stars, OW GM Kit, Tome of Blood and Ark of Lost Souls on pre-order with Miniature Market. They only ship when all are released, and two of them are out, another is out next week, yet we have no clue on Ark, so it's possible that I could be waiting 'til March for books that are already out. It's very annoying.

Thank goodness I already have a copy of Tome of Blood. Might've gone mad otherwise…

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS