Photo

Arena card / Spells etc used on the character on CoC?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 danskmacabre

danskmacabre

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

We've always said that even if you're on the CoC you COULD be summooned off with the Arena adventure card. Is this correct?

Also I assume that if you're on the CoC spells like acquisition, mesmerism etc work as well.

I guess it goes without saying you can use acquisition on the actual crown of command that a character AT the CoC is.

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

danskmacabre said:

We've always said that even if you're on the CoC you COULD be summooned off with the Arena adventure card. Is this correct?

No, Arena reads:

"You may summon 1 character in this Region to fight." (if you somehow got the Arena card to the Inner Region, then it would work).

danskmacabre said:

Also I assume that if you're on the CoC spells like acquisition, mesmerism etc work as well.

I guess it goes without saying you can use acquisition on the actual crown of command that a character AT the CoC is.

Yes, you can target (assuming there is limitation on the spell) a character at the CoC. However, there is no "actual" Crown to Acquisition, the Crown of Command is just a game mechanic allowing the casting of the Command Spell.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 danskmacabre

danskmacabre

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Great thanks for the clerification :)

#4 darthmax

darthmax

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:35 AM

The gong of war works pretty much just like the arena, except that it can summon a character from any region. I've seen this happen a couple times

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS