Regionals

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TGO

TGO

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

This is a question directed at people who have been playing FFG products for a while.

What is considered a region?  Back in the day decipher had specified regions. Does FFG do the same thing?  

I am from NW Indiana, just south east of Chicago, could a regional be held in Indianapolis and another in Chicago or would they be the same region. Just trying to get a feel for what is considered a region to FFG and I figure someone who has been playing FFG games for a while would know the answer.

#2 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Was that considered part of Corellia?

#3 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:54 AM

No idea on the answer to the OP's question, but I'm pretty sure all of Indiana was in Corellia for SWCCG.  I was sad when they redid the regions… I think we're Nal Hutta now…

#4 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,256 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

TGO said:

This is a question directed at people who have been playing FFG products for a while.

What is considered a region?  Back in the day decipher had specified regions. Does FFG do the same thing?  

I am from NW Indiana, just south east of Chicago, could a regional be held in Indianapolis and another in Chicago or would they be the same region. Just trying to get a feel for what is considered a region to FFG and I figure someone who has been playing FFG games for a while would know the answer.

FFG doesn't have specifically defined "regions". From in the past they have always just tried to spread things out as best as they can based on who applies and how many applications they get.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS