Exact release date yet?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Harleequin

Harleequin

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Could only find Early "2013" and hoping that they mean january or february and not april….

#2 Herrgeist

Herrgeist

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

I keep hearing Feb, but no date that I can find. 

#3 Acebaur

Acebaur

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

It is Feburary as confirmed by this release http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=3844

#4 Ken on Cape

Ken on Cape

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Maybe once it goes from "at the factory" to "on the boat', we'll have a solid release date.

#5 ThadiusCole

ThadiusCole

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

I have heard that sometime around the 15th of Feb will be a rough estimation.  I get this date from a wargame store owner I know who gets e-mail updates from FFG about new stock.  It isn't confirmed that the 15th is the release in the UK, but it's probably not too far off.  FFG won't want to give an exact date before confirming everything in case something goes wrong and they need to push the date back again and garner the flame hatred of fans on the forums :)

#6 Panic

Panic

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

yeah,
Well if your gonna guess a date the 15th… plump in the middle is as good a guess as any!
Release dates/information for this game has been shocking! 

I preordered £100 of ships months and months ago when FFG first gave stores information on product, prices and failed release dates for this release…
At least for me this release wont cost me anything extra… when it finally arrives!

Panic…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS