The Empire Map

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 master yoda

master yoda

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

I was just wondering if anyone has been able to pdf or jpeg the beatiful map of the Empire in the back of the Enemy Within book. I do not know how to do it. But would love to have that map.

I have sent FFG an email about giving us that map in pdf form but they haven't responded back, its been almost 2 weeks. Usually they are with 24hrs.

#2 stormofswords

stormofswords

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

Glad you posted this. Agree. Would love to have a PDF of the map (thus making it useable to show to players). Will send off an email also to FFG…

#3 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

Fun that you should have contacted them, I was just going to send FFG an e-mail about this. Also, the imperial calendar would be great to have as a PDF. Maybe if more peolple ask for the map (and the calendar) they will upload it to the site.

#4 jackdays

jackdays

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

Maps, art pieces, handouts, calenders… if these would be in the support page, it would help.

As for the map - I would use Gitzman's - Much better.

As for the calenders - Do check these (bottom of the page): Winds of Chaos

Welcome to grim and perilous Norsca. Welcome to www.kalevalahammer.com

Enter freely and of your own free will, and leave some of your happiness...

kalevalahammer@gmail.com

#5 valvorik

valvorik

• Members
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

It's not actually a new map, it's been published before in GW's WFB material for the Empire.

Go to page below, scroll over preview pics till you get to map, click on to blow up and try saving, you get a jpg

http://www.games-wor...Id=prod1530020a

Definitely grab the calendars - you can use the larger month ones to create your GM timeline of when all the stuff happened etc. and give a blank one to Players who want to figure out what's happened when.

Rob

#6 master yoda

master yoda

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

Thank you Valvorik!

#7 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

valvorik said:

It's not actually a new map, it's been published before in GW's WFB material for the Empire.

Go to page below, scroll over preview pics till you get to map, click on to blow up and try saving, you get a jpg

http://www.games-wor...Id=prod1530020a

It is quite a bit smaller than the map in the enemy within, and some of the details are lost because of the small size. It would be better to have it as a full size PDF on the support page.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS