Anyone in Milwaukee, WI?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ulairi

Ulairi

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

I am a new player to AGoT (well, I started over the summer) and we have a few of us playing in Milwaukee and I'm wondering if there are any more players here. They are trying to organize a regular night at Game Universe in Greenfield WI and I'm going to sponser a regional tournament (pending store approval) and would love to get a community going here. 

#2 khadorstrong

khadorstrong

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

Ulairi said:

I am a new player to AGoT (well, I started over the summer) and we have a few of us playing in Milwaukee and I'm wondering if there are any more players here. They are trying to organize a regular night at Game Universe in Greenfield WI and I'm going to sponser a regional tournament (pending store approval) and would love to get a community going here. 

I am MOST DEF. there. 

#3 Rehlow

Rehlow

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

I am in Racine and while I'd love to do a weekly game, two kids and a wife occupies a lot of my time. Please communicate any tournaments and I'll do my best to make it.

#4 khadorstrong

khadorstrong

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

I am going to make a Wisconsin Game of thrones group on facebook to try to organize things a bit. 

Please look for it. or send me a message on FB Obi Jay Ticknobi is the name. 

#5 Ulairi

Ulairi

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

khadorstrong said:

I am going to make a Wisconsin Game of thrones group on facebook to try to organize things a bit. 

Please look for it. or send me a message on FB Obi Jay Ticknobi is the name. 

I'm sent you a PM on FaceBook. I'm in the same SW LCG group so hopefully we can get the community going. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS