selling my COMPLETE WFRP3 and also WFRP1 collection

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

A call out. to the group. We have recently found out that our St. Bernard is facing major arthroscopic surgery. 
Needless to say, it is not cheap. 
So, I am forced to sell much of my game collection to make ends meet.

I am selling my complete set of wfrp3 games. I have the entire collection (including all adventures), save the POD editions. I have not even played these games. I have punched out counters and arranged many cards into storage containers. I have hardback copies if the GM and players guide.
I have everything up to and including the enemy within. With all the original boxes and in incredible shape .i want to sell the entire set as a whole. 

Also, I have all of the original first edition game. - the rule book, bogenhaffen, the enemy within, power throne, Kislev, reik, lich master, two of the doomstones, empire in flames,the restless dead, companion, dying of the light drachenfels, apocrypha, warhammer city of choas, warhammer adventure. Couple issues of warpstone and realm of sorcery. 

Again, these have NOT been played. 
I would want to sell as a collection, too

Not sure of prices, just putting them out there to see if there was interest. These are in incredible shape and complete. 

I hate to part with them, but I would hate to part with my dog more. 

Thanks. T

#2 valvorik

valvorik

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

The first edition stuff is of interest though I think you are in Kansas and I am in Toronto (Canada) so shipping etc etc. challenging.  That first edition stuff might fetch you quite a bit on ebay though.

#3 Mexorlon

Mexorlon

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

Im very interestet however…i live in Denmark…where are you from?

#4 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

i'm from Kansas city

#5 Brando CP

Brando CP

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

I might be interested in the 3rd Edition set. I was a heavy 2nd edition player looking at 3rd right now. I live in Florida, so we could send everything Media Mail for cheap. my email is brandocp (at) aol.com.

Brandon

#6 Milty

Milty

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

I have an offer for your wfrp1 version collection.  How do I get in touch with you?

Thanks,

Neal

nealmilton@comcast.net

#7 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

i e-mailed you

thanks

#8 bonesaww666

bonesaww666

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:29 AM

Hey man, I would be interested in taking the lot of WFRP3 stuff off of your hands. I have some of the expansions as is, but wouldn't mind the extras… 

Shoot me an e-mail at bonesaww666@live.ca with a price. I live in Canada, I hope that won't be an issue. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

#9 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

the !st Edition collection has been sold. thanks.

#10 bonesaww666

bonesaww666

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

Is that a "no" then? I will make the transaction via PayPal, I have had several successful trades on Bartertown if you want some references… 

#11 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

waiting to see the final cost. will know more info on Saturday. 

#12 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

received great news on the dog - surgery, but less invasive, less rehab time and less $$$. Si, I will not have to sell my wfrp3 collection.

#13 Mexorlon

Mexorlon

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

Great news!!!  The more 3ed gamers..the better chance for continual support!!

Best of luck With the dog!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS