Where's Regionals Applications?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

OP Calendar said applications open Jan 1. Maybe it's just my OCD but I'm annoyed it wasn't up at 12:01 on New Years Day :P 

Lets get this party started!! I wanna know where I'm headed in 2013!

#2 darknoj

darknoj

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

No it said Jan 3 http://www.fantasyfl...OP-Schedule.pdf

;)

and since its Jan 4 why are they not up yet….

#3 Deathjester26

Deathjester26

• Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

They are up now!!!

And can I just take a minute to say how nice it is to have an online application this year.  So much easier!

I have a man crush on our new OP guy.

#4 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

I am planning to attend all the regionals that I did last year (DC, NYC, tenn) as well as adding NJ, MD, DoIaF and maybe Rochester, Cincy and kublacon. (That's the biggest west coast one yeah? You lefties deserve a chance to mouth kick me in person after owning me on OCTGN these last 2 years).

I hope to meet several of you that I missed at worlds 2012 so I can prove that while all of us in DC are enormous assholes, some of us can muster a few redeeming qualities when absolutely necessary! 

Cheers and see you all on the battlefield!!! RAWR!1

#5 darknoj

darknoj

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Your missing the Canadian regionals…its not much further then rochester….and the guy that runs it is super cool. ;)

#6 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

darknoj said:

Your missing the Canadian regionals…its not much further then rochester….and the guy that runs it is super cool. ;)

i actually only included rochester because i thought it was yours. I didnt realize canada had regionals for some reason. I will swap the rochester one with the canadian in my tentative plan list. Dont expect me to take that pink money with the goose on it seriously though.

#7 darknoj

darknoj

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

We normaly have one in ottawa but i think this year toronto and montreal may have one too.

#8 Twn2dn

Twn2dn

• Members
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

Dennis (and Dan/other DC players)(, we should touch base on the DC regionals timing to ensure NYC doesn't conflict. Two years ago, we thought it'd be great if we stacked 3 consecutive weekends of regionals events. In retrospect, that was silly…resulted in lower turnout at each event.

Last year seemed to work pretty well…20+ players at both DC and NYC. I suspect we can get more this year, but want to ensure the timing works out.

#9 Warren12

Warren12

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

darknoj said:

We normaly have one in ottawa but i think this year toronto and montreal may have one too.

Vancouver needs some love here.  I'll start bugging some local stores.

#10 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:57 AM

darknoj said:

I'd ask to crash on your couch when I come, but I'm afraid of meeting your wife and not being able to get a certain OCTGN Tournament Match out of my head.

#11 playgroundpsychotic

playgroundpsychotic

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

dcdennis said:

Dont expect me to take that pink money with the goose on it seriously though.

Don't call MacKenzie King a goose. Just because he made some of his political decisions by having seances with Leonardo DeVinci and Theodore Rooseveldt doesn't mean you should poke fun at him.

#12 darknoj

darknoj

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

My family maybe out of town during regionals and if they are out of towners can crash here otherwise space will be limited. ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS