Vote for your favorite scenario

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 amikezor

amikezor

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

This is a copy/paste from bgg. Sorry for cross-posting.

Some players of MoM have been scoring the scenarii on a remote place of the web (and in a different language). It had been very interesting to read out the results. So here is the poll in english. You can score each scenario that you have played. Scores are between 1 and 5 and include everything (I won't split each scenario into different objectives  ). You can score only some and even score later the ones you have been playing since your last vote.

1 - Not the best ; 2- could be better ; 3- fine ; 4 - good ; 5 - excellent

Score here
and view the results here

I can add other scenarii if necessary. Please note that some players have expressed the will to see the poll expanded to included each objective of each scenario indepently. I will do it, most liekley, in a near furture. For now, I am only interested in a global score. I am especially interested in the score of fan-made scenarios.

Mansions of Madness, Esoteric Order of Dagon

Play Arkham Horror with a Keeper

Variants for Arkham Horror

#2 amikezor

amikezor

• Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

Hi guys,

Here are the first results

As you can see, I was not really able to appreciate the scoring of fan-made scenarii, due to a poor number of votes (I only included the ones with 2 votes).

If you feel like sharing your opinion to the poll, please go score the scenarios
(I have not included the CotW so far)

best

Mansions of Madness, Esoteric Order of Dagon

Play Arkham Horror with a Keeper

Variants for Arkham Horror

#3 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,598 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

Of course, now you need the CotW scenarios:

A Cry for Help

The Stars Aligned

The Mind's Veil

The Dunwich Horror

A Matter of Trust

A Matter of Trust (bonus map)

#4 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Agreed. A Matter of Trust by default for being the first solitaire/cooperative scenario gets my vote.

Otherwise as your poll stands, House of Fears was a very smart and well put together scenario, and gets my vote.

#5 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

Me and my bro are at the second Forbidden Alchemy scenario now and we need to continue our adventure.  I just got Call of the Wild and I must say this expansion is looking pretty epic!  Love all the addition to the base game and how the scenarios were designed.

Clearly a lot of effort and passion was put into this expansion and it made an awesome game even more awesome!

I'll not be surprise that 2 or 3 scenarios from CotW will make top 5.

#6 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,598 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

One thing I would like to see is a multi-objective breakdown. For example, the single best Mansions scenario I own is Green Eyed Boy, but it has to be a specific objective. One other scenarios looks like it would be an okay objective, but one of them is a tragedy of an objective.

Meanwhile, the five Call of the Wild scenarios have effectively one objective each.

#7 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

Tibs said:

One thing I would like to see is a multi-objective breakdown. For example, the single best Mansions scenario I own is Green Eyed Boy, but it has to be a specific objective. One other scenarios looks like it would be an okay objective, but one of them is a tragedy of an objective.

Meanwhile, the five Call of the Wild scenarios have effectively one objective each.

For those who have not played every scenario though may spoil the plot by title alone… unless I suppose you titled simply by Objective A, B, and C.

#8 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,598 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:26 AM

Yes, that's what I meant. "A" "B" and "C" would do nicely.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS