Stock in the UK

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Derfel Cadarn

Derfel Cadarn

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Can someone tell me what the problem is with coire game stock in the UK at the moment? Ive been desperately trying to buy this game from the beginning of December and no one has any stock. Is it just the Xmas demand or is there a deeper problem?

Any ideas when the core game will start shipping again?

Cheers!

#2 The_Brown_Bomber

The_Brown_Bomber

• Members
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

Derfel Cadarn said:

Can someone tell me what the problem is with coire game stock in the UK at the moment? Ive been desperately trying to buy this game from the beginning of December and no one has any stock. Is it just the Xmas demand or is there a deeper problem?

Any ideas when the core game will start shipping again?

Cheers!

wave2 ships are still a month away from hitting stores here in NZ. i honestly think FFlight were caught by surprise by the popularity of x-wing. ud have to talk to someone in your area that deals in games merchandise i rekn.

"There will be a substantial reward for anyone who finds the Millenium Falcon. You are free to use whatever means necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegration!".

Lord Vader

#3 Stonehelm

Stonehelm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

If you try your local Waterstones book store you might find a copy of the core game there.  I've seen copies in about 5 different Waterstones now, but no expansions. It is selling for £29.99.

#4 deviant-dj

deviant-dj

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

It sells out ridiculously fast over here, i know both my local gaming shops never have stock for more than 3 days at a push before it's gone

#5 deviant-dj

deviant-dj

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

It sells out ridiculously fast over here, i know both my local gaming shops never have stock for more than 3 days at a push before it's gone

#6 Moggwraith

Moggwraith

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

As mentioned above, Waterstones is a good place to look, it's where I got mine from. Also have a look at Oggames.co.uk,  they have all the expansion ships in stock at the moment. But no core sets at the present.

#7 Megawombat

Megawombat

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

Clifton Road Games, Exeter had some last night.

#8 Derfel Cadarn

Derfel Cadarn

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

Thanks guys. I'll give Waterstones etc a try…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS