Jump to content



Photo

Few questions


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ebej

ebej

    Member

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Hello, i have many questions, but i never can remember them all, i guess i will have to start wrtiting them down :)

Alas, here are some that  actually remember :

 

1) Can i remove attachments from house card by effects allowing to remove such attachments ? I thought not, as house card is considered out of play, but then i saw some stark attachment that forces You to have two more power to win, so i guess You can remove those attachments after all ?

 

2) When i have Timett son of Timett (MotM) in play i understand that You can't choose knelt clansmen for fullfillment of military claim, when You have other character avaivable ?

 

Thanks a lot

 

Cheers



#2 Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

ebej said:

1) Can i remove attachments from house card by effects allowing to remove such attachments ? I thought not, as house card is considered out of play, but then i saw some stark attachment that forces You to have two more power to win, so i guess You can remove those attachments after all ?

The House Card is actually in play, and attachments to the House Card are in play too. They can be hit by attachment removal effects just like any other attachments.

ebej said:

2) When i have Timett son of Timett (MotM) in play i understand that You can't choose knelt clansmen for fullfillment of military claim, when You have other character avaivable ?


That is correct. A character that cannot be killed cannot be chosen for Military Claim or as the target of kill effect.



#3 ktom

ktom

    Member

  • Members
  • 7,644 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

Ratatoskr said:

ebej said:

2) When i have Timett son of Timett (MotM) in play i understand that You can't choose knelt clansmen for fullfillment of military claim, when You have other character avaivable ?

That is correct. A character that cannot be killed cannot be chosen for Military Claim or as the target of kill effect.

Although, let's clarify that you cannot choose the knelt clansman to fulfill military claim even if you have no other characters available. "Cannot be killed" means just that - the character cannot be killed, not that it is killed last.



#4 ebej

ebej

    Member

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

Thanks guys !






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS