Zuzu's Petals

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Mountain King

The Mountain King

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

I watched It's a Wonderful Life and downloaded Strange Eons in the same week. This was the result.

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,114 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

Thematically ineccepible; may I suggest you to use the Golden Trumpet exact wording (here)? The "from the bank" clause is rather important to avoid confusion :-)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 The Mountain King

The Mountain King

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

Julia said:

Thematically ineccepible; may I suggest you to use the Golden Trumpet exact wording (here)? The "from the bank" clause is rather important to avoid confusion :-)

Good call. I received The Dunwich expansion for Christmas after I made this. Didn't realize it was the same as the trumpet.

#4 Shining Aquas

Shining Aquas

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

Another alternative would be to make Zuzu's Petals an item that gives +1 to Will Checks, but you discard it if you ever lose sanity.  If so, the price would probably be either $2 or $3.

My Custom Creation Thread - Tons of content of all kinds, just download and print yourself.

My Custom Gallery - Previews of everything I've made in one convenient space.

#5 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,114 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

The Mountain King said:

Good call. I received The Dunwich expansion for Christmas after I made this. Didn't realize it was the same as the trumpet.

Well, this was a very good intuition, then! Well done :-)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS