Mixing the house cards

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Prince Capsicum

Prince Capsicum

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

My friends and I had a game where we mixed the house cards between us and played a game like that. It was quite hard to choose the cards fairly seeing as the people that picked first had the best advantage. I picked last but I ended up winning due to a strange Loras and Roose combo. 

I was wondering if there are any ways to do all of this fairly. A house card point system or some other way to make the game interesting but not unbalanced. 

#2 bosstralia

bosstralia

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

This sounds like a good idea, but what about cards that directly mention specific houses(Rently Baratheon, Victarion Greyjoy, exc.)? Although this problem could be sovlved very easilly, what happens in the case of Ser Davos Seaworth? His house card directly refferences Stannis Baratheon in its description. Would the card's holder determine pre-game the card being referenced to? 

#3 Prince Capsicum

Prince Capsicum

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

We just change Davos' ability to whichever 4 card the house with him had. For eg: The red viper was in Davos' deck and when he was used Davos' ability came into play.

Other cards such as salador and victarion just change to which house they're with. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS