• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tiziano

Tiziano

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:30 AM

Hello,

I wanted to share with the community another of my works for the core set, here come a couple of my favorite characters in Star Wars…

Hope you all had great holidays, and may the new year be your best yet.

Thank you to all who commented on my 'Lightsaber deflection' thread :). Sorry for not answering individually, but  between a few inpending deadlines and holiday-related family obligations I appear to have misplaced the thread…

#2 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

Thank you so much for your efforts and talents. The artwork is excellent!

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#3 FiendishDevil

FiendishDevil

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

When I cracked open my core sets, the second thing I did after reading each card was to look for the Tiziano name. This particular art really stood out to me. It's a different view on such an iconic image -- not to mention one of my favorite objective sets and card abilities.

Your Lando surrounded by Stormtroopers Twist of Fate is also quite appropriate artwork for the card :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS