Chicago land/NW Indiana area

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TGO

TGO

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

Anyone in the NW Indiana area or Chicago land area that would like to get toegether once a week?

I am in Highland, Indiana and can play any day except for Thursday and Friday.

#2 JMCB

JMCB

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

I live in Portage, IN, as well as my brother. We're both available to play on either Sunday/Tuesday any time (or any other day if it's in the evening past 8PM). Also looking to start tournaments at Lightspeed hobbies in Portage on Tuesday…

Top Tier Gaming, a community dedicated to Star Wars: The Card Game - http://toptiergaming.com
Follow us on Twitter - @toptiergaming
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/toptiergaming
Streaming games on Twitch - twitch.tv/TeamTopTierGaming

#3 TGO

TGO

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

I have been to lightspeed hobbies for magic, the players were nice and the guy at the counter was nice as well.  I wouldnt mind coming out once a week for a tournament if it was over by 10pm - I go into work at 10:30.  Would Sunday tournaments be a possibility?  I have a buddy that is playing, only wants to play every other week and another guy that is interested in playing.  Do you know of anyone else that is playing?

#4 TGO

TGO

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

Would you guys be interested in getting together this weekend, possibly Sunday?

#5 JustinMcBride

JustinMcBride

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

I would be down to play some games today. JMCB, myself and our friend Steve. Just PM me.

Founder of http://www.toptiergaming.com A community for Star Wrs LCG and X-Wing!

#6 TGO

TGO

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

PM has been sent.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS