Hi Gang, first post…..
I am a little muddy on the command section requirements. This is my interpretation. It's meant to be a complete summary so I am looking for anything I have missed as well as any corrections. Where heroes are involved I have assumed all infantry type and speed requirements are met.
So this is what I interpret a command section can be:
1. The designated command unit
2. The designated command unit plus a hero either with or without 'leader' (is 'leader' required here?)
3. A lone hero with the appropriate 'leader' ability
4. A hero with the appropriate 'leader' ability attached to any appropriate platoon section or support unit except the first section (since a platoon is required to have both a command section and a 1st section)
5. After the original command section is lost, any unit/hero of the platoon may be designated as the temporary command section
Is that correct? Have I missed anything?