New Preview Up: Beautiful as always.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DurinIII

DurinIII

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

Just wanted to start a discussion about the latest preview. What do some of you think of the upcoming Hobbit installment? I like what I see in this article! The mechanics look fun, though I still prefer to play the non-saga type scenarios.

#2 iznax

iznax

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

The HOBBIT expansion is the one that i like the most so far . It is the only one that makes me feel that i play more than the core and not just the same game in a defferent way (and some more cards sonreir) so my expectations for the 2nd are realy high .Hope it will be one more great expansion .

(]xxxxxx[}::::::::::::::::::::>

#3 Captain Poe

Captain Poe

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

It sounds really innovative. I'm excited for it, but especially for the heroes

#4 Mattr0polis

Mattr0polis

• Members
  • 820 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

Sounds really fun as always. I was hoping for some sort of barrel riding at the end of the Mirkwood part lol (which, who knows maybe there still will be, they just didn't mention anything like that) but either way, the quests sound like they will be really fun.

I agree with someone in that other thread though, that said "as long as these are better than the riddle mechanic", cause yeah, that didn't work out so well. Wasn't a fan of that.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS