Orlando/Central Florida Area

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sanctimus

Sanctimus

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

Anyone playing in the Central Florida area at any of the major stores in the area? Interested to actually trying this game out with enthusiasts that arent my girlfriend and close friends lol.

#2 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

We've been meeting over at Paladin in Avalon Park if you're interested.  Don't know what type of hike it is for you.

#3 DailyRich

DailyRich

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

Sci-Fi City is doing Star Wars Sundays, featuring casual games of both the card game and the X-Wing miniatures game.  I believe plans for leagues for both games are in the works as well.

#4 dbunch25

dbunch25

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

Me and a friend are in Winter Haven and each have a core set.  We play this and Game of Thrones.  We go up to Cool Stuff every now and then, but would go for a chance to meet up with people and play.

#5 Sanctimus

Sanctimus

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

All three are good locations for me. What day do you guys do Paladin and what day do you all do CoolStuff? I mean I'm closest to SciFi so weekends are easy there but I would like to diversify my playing lol. Also When do you guys as Paladin play X-Wing?

#6 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Sanctimus said:

All three are good locations for me. What day do you guys do Paladin and what day do you all do CoolStuff? I mean I'm closest to SciFi so weekends are easy there but I would like to diversify my playing lol. Also When do you guys as Paladin play X-Wing?

Sundays seems to be the day for Paladin, depending on our schedules.  Beyond that we wind up meeting whenever we wind up having time.

#7 Sanctimus

Sanctimus

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:23 AM

What time on Sunday? It would be cool to meet up with you guys this or next week.

#8 AngryMojo

AngryMojo

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

Sanctimus said:

What time on Sunday? It would be cool to meet up with you guys this or next week.

As of now my schedule looks open for Sunday, I'll probably be there from noon until they close.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS