Lost pieces

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bpiela

bpiela

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Does anyone know if you can purchase more game pieces?  We seem to have already lost a character marker.  It would be cool if I could buy another set of the game pieces.

Thanks!

#2 MechaBri.Zilla

MechaBri.Zilla

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

Without buying a second copy of the game, I don't think so.  I'd just use a stand in marker…  Of all the peices to loose, the investigator markers are probably the least important, so that's a bit of good luck anyway.

#3 JosephCurwen

JosephCurwen

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Email Fantasy Flight, they might be able to hook you up I think they are pretty good about that.

#4 Musha Shukou

Musha Shukou

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

They used to be, but it seems they've changed their policy.  I think they only replace manufacturing flaws now.  When I bought Mansions of Madness, a few of my cards weren't fully printed:  they had major faded areas.  I reported this to FFG and they sent me an ENTIRE card set, replacing every card in the game instead of the ones that had the problem.  It was awesome, and I'm thankful for their customer service, but they can't afford to be sending entire card sets to people who let their kids near their game.

#5 JosephCurwen

JosephCurwen

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

Unless you pay for them…. maybe 5 bucks or something like that so you don't have to pay for a whole new game…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS