Photo

Using Beta-Created Characters for Beginer Game?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Whacko

The Whacko

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

Probably amoung the most noobish questions of all, but is it feasible to use a character made with the Beta book in an Escape From Mos Shuuta or Long Arm of the Hutt scenario?

#2 Tassedar

Tassedar

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

Yes it is im running a group right now that is all player created just needs fine tuneing by the gm but otherwise seamless.

#3 The Whacko

The Whacko

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

Awesome. Thanks, hoss.

#4 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 4,276 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

The Whacko said:

Probably amoung the most noobish questions of all, but is it feasible to use a character made with the Beta book in an Escape From Mos Shuuta or Long Arm of the Hutt scenario?

So long as they're at the starting level (no extra XP awards beyond those gained via starting Obligation increases), you shold be golden if your players want to create their own characters rather than use the offered pre-gens.

I've actually got a crew of starting level heroes that I put together for a Beta demo game a while back, and going forward I may use them (along with Gribble's very helpful cheat sheets) instead of the BBox pre-gens if I run the BBox adventure.

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS