To anyone but mostly either FFG or any Freelance writer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cain

Cain

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

I was looking through The Deathwatch: The Outer reach. specifically one of the NPCs Watch Captain Mathias. Brother Mathias is a Son of Medusa, a sub chapter of the Iron Hands.  I looked through the books that I have for a write up on the SoMs and did not find any.

My question is: did I miss the data or is there no write up on the Son of Medusa chapter?

A follow up question would be is there a thought to do a PDF (either free or a small charge) that would have all the chapters layed to play in the deathwatch game.?

Also is there any plans or can a fan create a PDF and post it for free of all the skills and talents from all books in the deathwatch game ??

#2 Captain Ventris

Captain Ventris

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

There is a write-up on the Sons of Medusa in Honor the Chapter, which can be based off of the Iron Hands rules in First Founding, but can still function without First Founding.

#3 Gantz the slaughterer

Gantz the slaughterer

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

hi,

I have my copy of Honour the Chapter but…

…I don't know if I can write here an extract from the book….

Any moderator can answer?

thanks all.

regards

:)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS