Penn State Netrunner

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 the-cap

the-cap

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

Anyone at Penn State or in the Central Pennsylvania area want to meet up to play Netrunner?

#2 Doug F.

Doug F.

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

yes I would be interested in playing some. I play mostly corp

#3 SilverSaint

SilverSaint

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

I recently bought the core set for netrunner and have been playing some.  I live downtown so If either of you would like to play sometime let me know.

#4 the-cap

the-cap

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

I would be down to play in the Hub sometime.

#5 SilverSaint

SilverSaint

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

I should be free to play this thursday at 6 or so if you would like to play then, else I can play another time later.

#6 the-cap

the-cap

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:55 AM

Sounds good.  I'll have my netrunner cards in the hub at 6, at one of the tables near the fish tanks.  Bring anyone else you know that would want to play.  I'll ask a friend or 2 of mine.   

#7 Chakey

Chakey

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

I currently play seriously in the Harrisburg area (mostly at That Game Place in Lemoyne). I know of about 4 active local players, and I'm looking to expand the player pool to try to form some kind of Central PA Netrunner league. I've setup a private Facebook group for this.

Do you gentlemen still play? If so, please let me know so we can attempt to setup some matches and organized play.

- Jake

#8 Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

Hi!  Two of us play up here, just about an hour north of Harrisburg.   Only problem is that Tuesdays are really the only day that works for us.  My work schedule always changes, but I'm off on Tuesdays.   I mostly play on OCTGN, but would love to get together with other locals to play.   

#9 Doug F.

Doug F.

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

Sorry I haven't checked this in a bit. We still play however some of us are not in state college currently because of summer break. I live in Lancaster PA. if you could make it up to state college id love to get some games in with some new people but it would have to wait till school starts

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS