New POD release schedule

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gmanjkd

gmanjkd

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

Hello, sorry if this info is already on the forums somwhere but I cant find it on this site.   Does anyone know if a pattern has been established with the POD releases for WFRP?  The only Priest/Wiz charecter in my game is a Priest of Morr so we are waiting on the POD expansion.   Does anyone have any idea as to when/If it will see the light of day?

Thanks

Gary

#2 DurakBlackaxe

DurakBlackaxe

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

Cant answer you question.  But I do hope they expand morr careers eg The Raven Knights order be nice

#3 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

FFG has not informed us about which PODs they plan to release or in what order. However, so far all the wizards and priest PODs that has been released has been the orders/faiths from the core set. In the core set the faiths that players could follow was Sigmar, Shallya and Morr (the wizards were Bright, Celestial and Gray). FFG seems to alternate between releasing priest and wizard PODs. As Sigmar amnd Shallya already have PODs and the latest POD to be released was a wizard POD (celestial) it's a good bet that Morr is the next one in the line. Do not take this as truth though, these are my speculation and guesses.

When the next POD (which might be Morr) is released is harder. The previous PODs were released in the following months:
January - Sigmar
(March - Dreadfleet captains)
April - Bright Order
May - Shallya
October - Celestial Order

In the beginning they released PODs quite often, but after Shallya we had to wait for 5 months for the Celestial POD. Based on that, my guess is that the next POD release could be anywhere between 3-6 months after Celestial, so February to April if I have to guess. This is pure speculation on my part though. It could be longer (or there might not be a next POD).

#4 gmanjkd

gmanjkd

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

Thanks guys.  This is the info i was looking for.  I could not find the release dates of the prior PODs.  I was hopeing their was a pattern but clearly there is not.  :)

Thanks again

Gary

#5 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

The pattern would be that, disregarding Dreadfleet captains, the PODs alternate between a faith pod and a wizard pod, and that so far all has been from the core box. Following that pattern, the next POD 'should' be a priests of Morr POD. But when/if is far less certain.

Also, they announce PODs at the same time as they are released, so there's no info about it until it's possible to order them.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS