Photo

A couple of rules questions from a newb…

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 captainultra

captainultra

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

Hello all~

I'm a long-time gamer (rpg's since '82) but this is my first foray into card gaming and I'm stuck on a couple of things.  On the "Control Room" card for the Imperial affiliation it states that it "enhances your play area", but gives no other effect?  It does generate 2 resources, but it looks like you have to pay 2 to play it, so I'm not seeing the benefit.

Second, when a card that is generating resources that are "paying" for another card is destroyed, do these other cards (the ones that are being paid for) get taken out as well?

Thanks in advance!  

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:29 AM

The benefit of that card, as well as the other resource producing enhancements, is not on the turn you play them but the next turn when you now have more total resources available. For your second question, I'm not aware of any card that can do what you're asking about by destroying a resource producing card in the middle of playing a card. Once the resource has been produced and the card played, there is no need for the resource producing card to remain on table.

#3 captainultra

captainultra

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:51 AM

Thanks for the clarifications (and the quick reply!)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS