Miami, Florida Netrunner Players

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WinterWolfGeek

WinterWolfGeek

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

Hello, runners. There is a hotspot of corp data ripe for the hacking in the Miami region. We have a group of Netrunner and I was looking for new members who wanted to join. We usually meet on Sunday noon and afternoon at Sunshine Adventure Gaming, a game store right in front of Tropical Park. I have talked to the owner and he has shown interest in getting the Game Night Kits if we can increase our playerbase.

#2 Jackslaps

Jackslaps

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

I just joined this forum to post in this thread. A friend of mine introduced me to this game only recently, and she's been teaching me how to play the game here and there. She also linked me to this forum post, as I wasn't able to find any Android: Netrunner groups in Miami through Google somehow. I'll probably be able to meet up to these things on Sunday if possible. Send me a PM about specific dates, change in location, and names of people I need to talk to if it's required.

#3 muushupork

muushupork

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

Is this still going on? I'd like to come down tommorow.

#4 ereljr

ereljr

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

me and two other friends are interested in competitive play. Is this event still going on?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS