Promo cards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

Where can I get this 4 cards?? I try to find it in eBay amazon and some more places and it's not avilable no where can you help me???

#2 Velhart

Velhart

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

The 2 promo cards for the revised edition are very rare.

People can ask a lot of money for it. I have not seen them on ebay anymore during the last 3 years..

I think that you just need some luck if someone is selling them on ebay..

#3 EvilEdwin

EvilEdwin

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

This is the third time in two weeks you've posted this topic. You've had plenty of answers and I don't think posting further topics is going to make the cards magically appear.

As Velhart said, the only place you'll get them is ebay and unless someone is selling off all of their Revised collection I doubt you'll see them.

#4 Velhart

Velhart

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

@Hamal

You can also find the image of the cards on the talisman news page, so you can print those cards, and use them in your games.

If you put it in a sleeve, with a original adventure card behind it, then you can still enjoy those 2 cards in your games.

Greetings,

Velhart

#5 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

Thank you very much for the help,!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS