Question: Where's the story background?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Foolish Frost

Foolish Frost

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

I've been looking, but it would be nice if I could get a bit more meat on the setting than is in the few sourcebooks I've seen.  Just curious if they have some story fluff hidden somewhere?

#2 Warboss Krag

Warboss Krag

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

There's a two-part comic about Dust that gives a little bit of background. It should be available through a comics retailer. Also, there are some sourcebooks (sketchbooks) available through the Parente's Dust site.

#3 Peacekeeper_b

Peacekeeper_b

• Members
  • 2,485 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

There is a lot of the background in the rule books, but also look for Dust Chronicles issues, the Dust Modelling magazine (there is 1 issue in english and 1 in japanese), the Dust Sourcebook and the Dust Wars and Dust comics book series as mentioned above. Look at the Dust Models website for most of that stuff as well as Dust-Chronicles.com or whatever its link is.

#4 Warboss Krag

Warboss Krag

• Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

Once again I put forward that we need a Dust RPG, one of the big reasons for which being the mass of background material that would be revealed!

#5 Foolish Frost

Foolish Frost

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:56 AM

Have you seen the new Star Wars RPG and tacticle game?  Looks like they're already experimenting with the idea of cross-genre gaming.  I think we could easilly see an RPG based on dust in the next year, if interest picks up for the tactics/warfare game.

#6 AGJ66

AGJ66

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:18 AM

There's an RPG on the way from www.modiphius.com and it is sounding rather good so far

#7 cheapeso

cheapeso

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

RPG from agegoldsale.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS