Old cards that are legal

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:34 AM

Probably answered a thousand times before… heck, I think I've even asked it before.

Going through my cards in a move and I realize how very little new stuff I own.

What old cards are legal (that have been reprinted in a newer set, if at all)?

For instance, I was looking at my Targaryen expansion pack and noticed some cards from the first booster packs of the game reprinted in it… so THOSE are now legal… are there others? If so, what are they?

#2 kauai1964

kauai1964

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

I think you should check out AGOTCards.com - search the cards you are curious about and compare LCG and CCG versions.

#3 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

I suppose there's no easier way to do that… Its just that I have SO MANY old cards (not super old, but from the expansion or two before they went LCG…)

#4 WWDrakey

WWDrakey

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

There are some old threads on this, at least here is a partial list.

#5 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

I just found this in the CCG that is not a card in the LCG pool(yet):

I think this would be a fantastic addition to the current card pool using House of Dreams.  From my understanding through multiple sources of discussion, Lannister could really use a competitive boost.  Maybe this could be too strong(because of power theft and because of power holding), but if it is reprinted for the LCG, then I think it would help Lannister out quite a bit.

#6 vermillian

vermillian

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:51 AM

Lol. I have that card! It is in one of my various 'made just to show people the basics of this game' decks (or used to be before I resorted and unmade all my decks). That card is strong…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS