Cleveland Ohio Area! OP

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Acemclaren

Acemclaren

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

HI looking to round up people in the Cleveland Ohio area to play some organized play on Monday or Tuesday nights at kidforce collectibles in berea ohio. We will be getting the league kits in and hope to have many players if you are in the area or interested please respond to this thread-

May the Force Be with you -

-Ace

#2 Theplat

Theplat

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

Was just up there yesterday talking to Joe. I should be able to make it up on mondays

#3 Threepio

Threepio

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

Let's get together at Kidforce sometime in the coming days.

#4 sithhappens44142

sithhappens44142

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

My two boys and I are looking for a group of people we can play with, but Mondays and Tuesdays don't work for us…dance class for my daughter on Mondays  and martial arts class on Tuesday.  Would Saturday mornings/afternoons or Sunday afternoons be an option?  You can email me at sithhappens44142@gmail.com.  Thanks.  We live in Brook Park so getting to Berea is not difficult at all. 

#5 sithhappens44142

sithhappens44142

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:45 AM

Monday nights might work depending on time, my wife can pick up daughter from dance class.  As long as my kids have all homework done and dinner is finished, mondays might be an option for us.

#6 sithhappens44142

sithhappens44142

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:46 AM

Monday nights might work depending on time, my wife can pick up daughter from dance class.  As long as my kids have all homework done and dinner is finished, mondays might be an option for us.

#7 Threepio

Threepio

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

I'll be at York Cards and Comics on Sunday to play some Magic.  If anyone want to play around 2-3 PM, let me know.

#8 Mr. Doctor

Mr. Doctor

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:10 AM

I might be interested, is there a Facebook account for the store or a group for the players?

#9 Threepio

Threepio

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

Kidforce Collectibles has two facebook pages.  Just send it a friend request (the one that you can "like" doesn't get updated too often). 

I just started a Facebook group titled "Cleveland Area Star Wars LCG and X-Wing Group" (http://www.facebook....10360665727114/)

Anyone want to meet up on Thursday at Kidforce and play some games?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS