Missing a peg

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fabe_ca

Fabe_ca

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

I picked the game up last night and found that I'm missing one of the plasic pegs for the ships.  Is there any way to get a repalcement one? It's not really a issue since all it means in one ship will be lower then the other but it would still be nice to have all six pegs.

#2 godofcheese

godofcheese

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

At the top of the page

More --> Customer Service --> Damaged/Missing Components

give that a go.

.............._____________________
|------------/_____________________\ #RIPHughsey #408 #63notoutforever
|------------\_____________________/ #putoutyourbats #staystrongseanabbott

#3 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

+1

Had the same thing happen to me and I had a replacement within a few days.  They actually sent a whole assembly with a base and two pegs.

#4 Spyral

Spyral

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

Had the same problem. They'll ship a replacement peg to you free of charge using the replacement form. Unlike ziggy2000, I only recieved the tiny peg by itself in a large bubble envelope.

Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know what they would do if you manage to break one of the miniatures and request a replacement?

#5 Fabe_ca

Fabe_ca

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

Ok filled out the customer suport form but haven't receved any replies other then the first automated e-mail. hopefully my claim is being processed and I'll be receving a new peg.

#6 BigDogg

BigDogg

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

Spyral said:

Had the same problem. They'll ship a replacement peg to you free of charge using the replacement form. Unlike ziggy2000, I only recieved the tiny peg by itself in a large bubble envelope.

Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know what they would do if you manage to break one of the miniatures and request a replacement?

There customer service is pretty good but I doubt they would replace the whole model

• Rebels: 5 X-wing, 3 Y-wing, 3 A-wing, 3 B-wing, 2 Hawk 290 and  a YT-1300
  • Imperial: 9 Tie fighters, 3 Advanced, 3 Interceoters, 2 Bombers, a Shuttle and Firspray 31

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS