More than 4 players?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Svenn

Svenn

• Members
  • 431 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

Has anyone tried playing with more than 4 players? I've got a gaming group that just started and we have anywhere from 4-7 players a session. I wanted to introduce them to LCGs but I'm not sure how well this would translate into larger groups. Would it just be way too easy?

#2 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

It wouldn't hurt to try. I would play like so:

1. No one can play the same hero as any other players (limit one copy of a hero in play).

2. No more than two players running a majority of one sphere (e.g., no more than two entirely Spirit decks).

3. 1.5 cards, rounded up, off of the encounter deck per player, per turn.

4. For every two players after the 4th, add another copy of the encounter deck, still obeying any X number of card Y per player text that may appear on Quest cards and Encounter cards. 

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#3 gatharion

gatharion

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:46 AM

I think you're better off having two separate games going on.

#4 Hannibal_pjv

Hannibal_pjv

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Try this: http://www.fantasyfl...&efpag=0#566032

6 player variant with evil game master :-)

#5 Nerdmeister

Nerdmeister

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

You could play 2 seperate games on the same scenario and have a competition for score between the groups.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS