Next Release?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Terraneaux

Terraneaux

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

What are we looking at?  Do we know if it's another adventure, or the Nurgle or Slaanesh book?  Do we have any inklings of release date?

#2 Inquisitor_VonDible

Inquisitor_VonDible

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

considering the context of my current campaign, i'm praying to the ruinous powers for a tome dedicated to slaanesh. 

#3 Keffisch

Keffisch

• Members
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

Hehe, and I for Nurgle (having two PCs that want to go that route).

Whichever one it will be, I hope that the other one won't be too far behind though as the time between the ToF and ToB have been a bit too long for my group's liking.

#4 Kiton

Kiton

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:10 AM

So long as they show us the path to obliteratordom, I shall be happy.

#5 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

Please, please be a Nurgle book.

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#6 Terraneaux

Terraneaux

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

Plushy said:

Please, please be a Nurgle book.

Seconded.  Slaanesh can wait.

#7 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

Callin it now; the Nurgle book will be Tome of Rot.

Slaanesh I've got no idea on.

Still hoping we get an Unaligned book soon, with rules for Word Bearers and Daemon Princes. Daemonhosts would also be nice.

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#8 Inquisitor_VonDible

Inquisitor_VonDible

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

agree, i would enjoy either but the wait between them is painfully long.

#9 Cryhavok

Cryhavok

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

Plushy said:

Ill counter that with my call: tome of decay.

Also calling the slaaneshi one: tome of excess

#10 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

Cryhavok said:

Plushy said:

Ill counter that with my call: tome of decay.

Also calling the slaaneshi one: tome of excess

Fate and Blood were both one syllable. 

#11 Cryhavok

Cryhavok

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

True… We will see how it goes.

#12 fredrikslicer

fredrikslicer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

I imagine it will be something like this:

Tome of rot:

Death guard & Iron warriors

Tome of lust:

Emperor's children, Word bearers

Tome of chaos undivided:

Black legion, Fallen

#13 Lord_Fenris

Lord_Fenris

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

I dont care which book comes out next as long as sooner or later we can get a techmarine like class for Chaos Space Marines. 

#14 Terraneaux

Terraneaux

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

Lord_Fenris said:

I dont care which book comes out next as long as sooner or later we can get a techmarine like class for Chaos Space Marines. 

Iron Father, perhaps?

#15 Routa-maa

Routa-maa

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

Warpsmith + Vehicle + Ritual of Binding = unlimited fun reir (Well at least if the ritual goes right)

Muutokselle annamme Elämän, Elämälle annamme Muutoksen.

#16 TorogTarkdacil812

TorogTarkdacil812

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

After Slaanysh and Nurgly we could use big supplement sized (256-ish) Tome of Chaos Undivided, with Unvdivided alignment and unalignmented options, moar archeotypes (Warpsmith, Warp Talon, Dark Prophet/Apostle and Black Legion for CHSM, Chaos Enforcer, Reaver, AL Infiltrator and Apostate Cardinal for Mortals, for example…) and moar stuff. After that, take DH DotDG and put it through the mirror darkly to make Enemies of the True Gods, and Screaming Vortex Supplement.

There is nothing as good as seeing rebel scum running out of a cave full of gas, right into the blasters of your battalion-–well, except sunrises, but for those you have to get up early.

#17 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

I really want an 'endgame' book.

Rules for marshalling resources and launching a Black Crusade, or becoming a Daemon Prince.

#18 Terraneaux

Terraneaux

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

I'd like rules for 'followers' (different from minions in that you have armies of followers) somewhere.  

#19 Alekzanter

Alekzanter

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

Tome of Poo
Tome of Lasciviously Cavorting One-Boobies

I'm totally calling this. I bet Slaanesh is last. Appropriate, if you think about it.

I would realy like to see a "Mysteries of the Vortex Revealed" book. Something like The Jericho Reach and the Outer Reach combined, but for the Keening Maelstrom. Screaming Vortex…so blaise'. At least it wasn't named Tantrum Twister.

#20 NotTheRedWire

NotTheRedWire

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

The idea a buddy and I came up with was this:

Nurgle Book:  Deathguard Plaguemarine and Iron Warriors (possibly a tech-marine like guy), and maybe rules for the Obliterator virus as thats quite an Iron Warriors thing.

Slaanesh Book:  Emperor's Children Noise Marine and Red Corsairs, and then RT-ish ship rules (seeing as though Red Corsairs are very pirate-y).

Chaos Undivided Book:  Black Legion and Word Bearers, then rules for Daemon Princes or some such.

Then a book for launching a black crusade.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS