In regards to Battering Ram..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

I'm just curious as to whether the "2 creds: Break 2 barrier subroutines" ability carries over to the next piece of ice in the case of their only being one subroutine broken. No? Yes? I get the impression that it doesn't, I mean, ever card-playing bit of me feels that it wouldn't. However, I've met some disagreement in my little circle of Netrunner players. Any clarification would help.

#2 Sportacus

Sportacus

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

Ignatz_Von_Zwakh said:

I'm just curious as to whether the "2 creds: Break 2 barrier subroutines" ability carries over to the next piece of ice in the case of their only being one subroutine broken. No? Yes? I get the impression that it doesn't, I mean, ever card-playing bit of me feels that it wouldn't. However, I've met some disagreement in my little circle of Netrunner players. Any clarification would help.

No, you must pay each time you break a barrier subroutine.

Only the strenght  "1 [Credit]: +1 strength for the remainder of this run" is carried on.

#3 Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:23 AM

Thank ye. That's what I posited, but nooooo, no-one believes me coz I'm the one winning. >_>

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS