Quick question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Grendel Prime

Grendel Prime

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

My wife got me the game for Christmas and we've had a chance to play once and are getting ready for a 6 player game.

One question though - are ports seperate areas for Ordre purposes?  If I control Sunspear (for example) and have a footman there and a ship in the port do they each receive an order token?  Can I Defend on the Footman but Move the ship?  Or are they considered to be one area and thus receive one order token like every other place?

Thanks

#2 ArcticPangolin

ArcticPangolin

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

Grendel Prime said:

My wife got me the game for Christmas and we've had a chance to play once and are getting ready for a 6 player game.

One question though - are ports seperate areas for Ordre purposes?  If I control Sunspear (for example) and have a footman there and a ship in the port do they each receive an order token?  Can I Defend on the Footman but Move the ship?  Or are they considered to be one area and thus receive one order token like every other place?

Thanks

The port is a seperate region and requires an order (page 25).

It is the only place that Consolidate Power orders can be placed to any effect for ships, assuming that the sea region it is linked to does not have ships from other houses present during the Resolve Consolidate Power Orders phase.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS