Your "Print on Demand" wish list…

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

When they do open "Print on Demand" for this game I know what I'm going to order: lots of Push the Limit and lots of Stealth cards!

What's on your wish list for "Print on Demand"?

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

23 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 69 kills versus 46 losses

#2 Hdnggrnchrg

Hdnggrnchrg

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

Stormtrooper721 said:

When they do open "Print on Demand" for this game I know what I'm going to order: lots of Push the Limit and lots of Stealth cards!

What's on your wish list for "Print on Demand"?

Origami Falcon.

#3 Duraham

Duraham

• Members
  • 771 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

mook Xwings, Ywings and TIEadv with pilot upgrade slots. and maybe 1 each of every upgrade/missile/etcetc so far

#4 Panic

Panic

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

yeah,
More unique fighters (no need for ship base inserts, to save on cost and space they can use the generic pilot)
plus duplicates of skill cards and upgrades to fill out the deck.

Panic…

#5 godofcheese

godofcheese

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

Oversized cards with blank values….. in a material that lets you use dry-erase markers.

Would be really handy for RPG style story campaigns

#6 magadizer

magadizer

2014 X-wing Store Championship Participant

• Members
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

More astromechs.

Be seeing you.

#7 poloniumandrats

poloniumandrats

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

C3PO as crew member, allowing you to use an astromech - want to recreate TIEs on falcon as in the film

#8 ThadiusCole

ThadiusCole

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

Just get your what if print on demand cards and laminate them, no need for the extra cost in printing in a dry wipe friendly material :)

#9 executor

executor

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

poloniumandrats said:

C3PO as crew member, allowing you to use an astromech - want to recreate TIEs on falcon as in the film

other than language translations, the only thing C-3PO ever did was annoy everyone, why would anyone want or need a useless droid unless of course you wanted to provoke the empire to prioritize shooting the falcon over the other ships first?

Current Fleet

Rebellion: 5 X-wings, 4 Y-wings, 5 A-wings, 3 B-wings, 1 HWK-290, 2 YT-1300's, 2 E-wings, 1 Z-95, 1 Rebel Transport, 1 CR-90

Empire: 8 Tie Fighters, 2 Tie Advanced, 9 Tie Interceptors, 3 Tie Bombers, 1 Lambda Shuttle, 3 Firespray 31's, 2 Tie Phantoms, 2 Tie Defenders

#10 poloniumandrats

poloniumandrats

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

executor said:

poloniumandrats said:

other than language translations, the only thing C-3PO ever did was annoy everyone, why would anyone want or need a useless droid unless of course you wanted to provoke the empire to prioritize shooting the falcon over the other ships first?

Could be

Using his translation skills

"Allows an astromech droid to be equipped to the ship"

or, using his odds estimation skills,

"When this ship is attacked, you may force your opponent to reroll all his attack dice once"

#11 x13phantom

x13phantom

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

executor said:

poloniumandrats said:

maybe he could be a downgrade card that your opponent plays on you. This would also open the door for lots of other annoying characters to be in the game. (cue in the prequels lol..)

#12 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

poloniumandrats said:

Could be

Using his translation skills

"Allows an astromech droid to be equipped to the ship"

This would be outstanding! Phenomenal idea!

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

23 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 69 kills versus 46 losses

#13 Norsehound

Norsehound

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

Just an idle wish here, but Maarek Steele as a TIE pilot able to equip concussion missiles. It was possible as soon as mission 2 in TIE Fighter. A generic would be a traitor pilot (from Zaarin's fleet) since you also faced these concussion-throwing TIEs in the game.

Rouge squadron, and the other pilots from the Battle of Yavin, would be great to have as well. All the named TIE pilots from that battle are already featured.

#14 Uniangle

Uniangle

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

I want a Jar Jar Binks. No other ship may be targetted as long as hi is in range. I would also get some more missiles.

#15 poloniumandrats

poloniumandrats

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

Uniangle said:

I want a Jar Jar Binks. No other ship may be targetted as long as hi is in range. I would also get some more missiles.

LOVE IT!

Also, when his ship is destroyed, you have to literally burn his card. And then spit on it.

#16 Hrathen

Hrathen

• Members
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Uniangle said:

This would of course apply to both forces.  Both sides would have to fire at whatever ship Jar Jar is in.

Putting an end to this distructive conflict and bringing order to the galaxy.

#17 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 901 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Boba Fett -When attacking, you receive 1 extra attack die if the defender has a named Pilot Card or Upgrade card.

This is so common sense, and takes advantage of a mechanic that hasn't been delved into yet, the named characters. It would make Boba Fett a tournament level piece, and would make players reconsider squad building with the wave 2 ships. What I mean by that is, from what I've seen on the boards, it looks like squads are shifting to fewer ships but with higher pilot values. The TIE swarms are a thing of the past, and in their place are builds with fewer ships, but with characters in the 7+ skill range that are upgraded. i.e. named pilots. Do you then go with more generic pieces if you're planning on facing a Fett? It would throw another wrench into squad building for tournaments. Giving this ability to a Firespray would mean more of them would get fielded in tournaments, because they would be deadlier against Wedge, Vader, Tycho, Fel, Biggs, etc. I don't know, I guess this is why it's a wish list.

But if we're talking about cards that have been made, then definitely Stealth Device and Push the Limit

#18 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 901 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

After thinking about it, maybe adding 1 attack die is too powerful, especially when you equip him with heavy laser Cannons. His name did strike fear into people, though, and he was a bounty hunter, so maybe:

"When attacking, you may choose to rerolll one attack die if the defender has a named Pilot Card or Upgrade Card."

That seems more fair, yet still being good enough to consider running.

#19 ironman

ironman

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

just to add to this discussion I would like to point out that the millenium falcon already has a communication port for an R2 unit, as explained in the haynes guide to millenium falcon.

imagine how interesting a naboo royal starship could be with 4 astromechs. that could work up some good combinations.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS