The Smuggler's Den - A Star Wars Lcg Podcast - Episode 2

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 TinyGrimes

TinyGrimes

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:42 AM

As promised, I present the 2nd episode of The Smuggler's Den, a bi-weekly Star Wars LCG podcast. In this episode we discuss free information, how to handle one's hand, whether a better reset is needed and the power that is the Heavy Blaster Emplacement. Of course we include the segments Card of the Week and Combo of the Week. Like last time, any feedback is appreciated, both positive and critical. And as always feel free to email the show any questions you have or topics you would like to see discussed.

Direct Link:

http://www.cardgamed...-episode-2-r125

Feed:

feeds.feedburner.com/StarWarsTheSmugglersDen-CardgamedbPodcasts

#2 Trowa

Trowa

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

Thanks for doing these podcasts.  I enjoy listening to them.  You mention that you play online.  Can you provide a link to where I can play online?  Thanks.

#3 scarletnite

scarletnite

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:58 AM

We use OCTGN3 to play, which is essentially a generic board to play on. You will need to find the game definition and the card sets, I'm not sure where they came from, but they must be out there because Tiny got his from somewhere.

You can then use OCTGN to browse cards, build decks and set up open games and wait for people to join (or set up specific game with someone else)

Check out the The Smuggler's Den podcast, a Star Wars LCG fan podcast. Our Facebook page. Or email us at smugglersdenpodcast at gmail dot com 

#4 freebird285

freebird285

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

Really enjoyed both Podcasts keep them coming.

#5 iStasis

iStasis

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

Keep up the great work gents

#6 Ulairi

Ulairi

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

Another great cast! I think it would be helpful if you posted the feedback e-mail in these threads as well. 

#7 scarletnite

scarletnite

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

When we get some, we will address them. Tiny was being nice in this particular cast because we didn't actually receive any emails after the first show. :)

Check out the The Smuggler's Den podcast, a Star Wars LCG fan podcast. Our Facebook page. Or email us at smugglersdenpodcast at gmail dot com 

#8 badash56

badash56

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Really dig the show so far guys, nice job.  Any chance we could hear some deck ideas on an upcoming episode?

#9 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:38 AM

Good episode. 

Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion

A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#10 Ulairi

Ulairi

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

I have two questions: What is the feedback e-mail? I sent an e-mail to the gmail account listed on the cast and it was sent back.

Question 2: Does 'Summer is Coming' have a feed? 

Thanks!

#11 Swisherfan

Swisherfan

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

Nice job!  Keep up the good work!!!

#12 scarletnite

scarletnite

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

@Ulairi: The email for feedback is: smugglersdenpodcast@gmail.com. And yes there is a feed for "Summer is Coming". Unfortunately, I do not know what it is.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS