Campaign ideas :)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CryZice

CryZice

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

Greetings fellow adventurers of a fantastic allternate universe, i am much like you I have been roleplaying diffrent rpgs for a couple of years both playing and running games and i got every book as soon as the came out and been reading thorugh them since and now i decided to take my chances on running a campaign in anima but as i allways write my own campaings to everything as well as i write my own songs just feels natural, but now im reaching out to you out here who feel they would like have some one to throw ideas between and possibly inspire to new ones.

We Gm's should according to me try to spread our ideas and possibly together make this glorious game to even more wonderful experince for everyone.

I will soon post my first idea here and would gladly take some feedback on it, i hope to hear from anyone who feel the urge to join this glorious crusade soonreir

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS