Merry Emperor's Day!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cymbel

Cymbel

• Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

May your flamers be filled with blessed promethium and your stockings filled with frag grenades!

How do your PCs celebrate this holiday in game?

#2 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

Cymbel said:

May your flamers be filled with blessed promethium and your stockings filled with frag grenades!

How do your PCs celebrate this holiday in game?

Well said! My dear psyker will spend in it solemn prayer and my feral warrior will feast to the Emperor's glory.

#3 Drop Bear 2.0

Drop Bear 2.0

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

Well my Nolble Born Arbitrator will hoast a Feast in the Emperors honor.

The Red Pilgrim will Flagellate in his cell from midnight, till 6ish, then he'll go to a plublic place to continue his Flagellation wile Resiting Scriptiere, denounce pasers by as Sinners and Heritics, If he's Lucky he may get in a bit of "Witch" burning. sosjust like any other day.

#4 Boss Gitsmasha

Boss Gitsmasha

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Normally my assassin would bleed herself and beg forgiveness for all of her sins, real or imagined, until she finally passes out from exhaustion and blood loss. Lately, however, the party Arbitrator would probably talk her out of it and invite her to dinner instead, which she'd bashfully accept.

"Oomans are pink an' soft, not tough an' green like da Boyz. Dey'z all da same size too, so dey'z always arguin' about who's in charge, 'cos dere's no way o' tellin' c'ept fer badges an' ooniforms an' fings. When one o' dem wants ta lord it over da uvvers, 'e says 'I'm very speshul so'z you gotta worship me', or 'I know summink wot you lot don't know, so yer better lissen good'. Da funny fing is, 'arf of 'em believe it an' da uvver 'arf don't, so 'e has ta hit 'em all anyway or run fer it. Wot a lot o' mukkin' about if yer asks me. An' while dey'z all arguin' wiv each uvver over who's da boss, da Orks can clobber da lot."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS