Question on objectives

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Majeh_XIII

Majeh_XIII

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:57 AM

Hello, more of a quick question based on objectives. When you have your objectives in deck building you can have 2 of the same of objective. basicly can i have 2 of the same objective in play aswell or do i have to discard one and redraw another.

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

Majeh_XIII said:

Hello, more of a quick question based on objectives. When you have your objectives in deck building you can have 2 of the same of objective. basicly can i have 2 of the same objective in play aswell or do i have to discard one and redraw another.

The rules don't say you can't therefore it is not a problem.

#3 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

It's interesting, though. Your Empire can have a binary heart, for example, and woe be to the villains who fall for not one, but two Decoys at Dantooine. :P

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

#4 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

It makes me wonder if there ever will be unique objectives. I imagine if there were a unique objective it would be limited to 1 per deck. The problem with having a unique objective that is not limited to 1 per deck is that if you had two such objectives and 2 copies of each in your deck, you could draw those four objectives and only be able to play 2 of them. Because the rules don't address this issue at all, I definitely agree there's nothing wrong with two copies of the same card, even if it looks like two Imperial Palaces are on the table.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#5 papy72

papy72

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

If you think about it, "Limit 1" objectives already are unique. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS