Here are rules differences in Talisman Prologue I notice.
Add yours. Tell your opinion. And please correct me if it is not a difference and desk variant should be played this way too.
1. You can pick up Objects and Followers when you evade Enemy on the very same space. In desk variant you must kill the Enemy first!
2. You can open Portal of Power or attack Sentinel even if you have Poltergeist. In desk variant you must roll to do that. You can't go 1 space to the Middle or Inner region without actually rolling it.
3. You encounter spaces in the Inner Region even if you go back.
4. If you encounter Hag, your Followers are not discarded. They are ditched on your space.
1. thats the same in both of them, you have to evade or defeat the enemy to be able to pick up objects, the reason why u cant pick them up when youre defeated, is because your turn immediately ends
2. again, its the same, you dont have to roll, if youre on the sentinel or portal of power space, you can move through them even with the poltergeist
3. i havent tried that in the digital game yet, if its true, then its probably a bug, you dont encounter the spaces on your way back, it wouldnt make sense
4. i dont quite remember the exact text on the hag card, but yeah, in the game you only ditch them, really cant say if you have to discard them or ditch them in the desk game
5. the guide is bugged, its been already stated