Edge battle and actions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Boose30

Boose30

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

If players were going through an edge battle and when they were resolving fate cards the first one was to cancle the edge battle and start a new one would there be a point inbetween the battle that just ended and the battle thats about to begin where players could play event cards? i.e. could they play it binds all things to then return the fate cards just cancelled back to there hand?

#2 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

Boose30 said:

If players were going through an edge battle and when they were resolving fate cards the first one was to cancle the edge battle and start a new one would there be a point inbetween the battle that just ended and the battle thats about to begin where players could play event cards? i.e. could they play it binds all things to then return the fate cards just cancelled back to there hand?

I'm thinking not.  Thre's no action steps between starte and end, and there's time enough for actions after the edge.  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS