Kessel Run Video report

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

Sorry, the sound may not be working due to copyright issues because I put Star Wars music in it. You need to click on the audio tab to listen. Anyway, here it is:

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

23 Victories, 1 Defeat, 0 Draws - 69 kills versus 46 losses

#2 Ixamos

Ixamos

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

Stormtrooper721 said:

Sorry, the sound may not be working due to copyright issues because I put Star Wars music in it. You need to click on the audio tab to listen. Anyway, here it is:

Where is the "audio" tab exactly located. Unable to find it.

#3 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

Ixamos said:

Above my youtube video screen, there are several tabs. Audio is one of them. Maybe it's not the same for everyone.

The 731st Imperial Flight School - "The Vornskrs" - 1 TIE Advanced, 3 TIE Interceptors, 10 TIE Fighters

#4 Ixamos

Ixamos

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

Stormtrooper721 said:

Ixamos said:

Above my youtube video screen, there are several tabs. Audio is one of them. Maybe it's not the same for everyone.

Yea .. i guess mine is not the same. Unable to locate the audio tab

#5 ReaverRandall

ReaverRandall

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

nice job. although using tourney rules some of your matches would definately have been draws and not losses/wins. sounds like the TO dropped the ball there. nice that you still got into the plastic both times though

#6 Stormtrooper721

Stormtrooper721

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

ReaverRandall said:

nice job. although using tourney rules some of your matches would definately have been draws and not losses/wins. sounds like the TO dropped the ball there. nice that you still got into the plastic both times though

We did use tourniment rules. I called them wins and losses, but I actually got a Match Loss and Modified Match Win in the first KRT and two Match Wins and a Modified Match Win in the second.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS