Runiverse Fluff 2.0

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,555 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

For those who may be interested, I have recently posted a revised and updated version of my "Runiverse" fluff documents over on BGG.

Link here.

#2 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

Steve-O said:

For those who may be interested, I have recently posted a revised and updated version of my "Runiverse" fluff documents over on BGG.

Link here.

Nice !

Thank you ! 

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

#3 Morthai

Morthai

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

Steve-O said:

Link here.

awesome!
will defenitely use this for my new campaign in the planning =)

#4 Schmiegel

Schmiegel

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

This is just outstanding stuff. Thank you for sharing this!! For those who enjoy the "narrative", this is extremely helpful information to have collected, organized and written up so skillfully. Wow! Well done, Steve-O!

#5 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

BTW, I don't see references to RuneAge nor to DungeonQuest (which also take place within Terrinoth's environement).
I presume that those two references would add to the "fluff"…

An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

#6 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,555 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

Robin said:

BTW, I don't see references to RuneAge nor to DungeonQuest (which also take place within Terrinoth's environement).
I presume that those two references would add to the "fluff"…

There are a few references to those two, but not very many.  DungeonQuest doesn't have any flavour text to speak of, aside from the introduction and the hero backgrounds, so the only real additions it contributes are in the characters of Kalladra and the six heroes it comes with.

Rune Age likewise doesn't have much to offer in the rulebook in the way of flavour text.  I don't own that game personally, but the cards don't seem to have very much text on them at all.  (If anyone who does own the game is willing to transcribe any fluff text from the game components, I'd be grateful.)

Drakon is another game that technically belongs to the Terrinoth club (the heroes it uses are the same as the heroes from Well of Darkness) but that game has literally no flavour text.  The heroes aren't even given names properly.  Some games give us more information than others.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS