• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Doc Demers

Doc Demers

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hi,

just wondering if someone have any news for the next wave of monsters figurines. They were on a roll, but now it's been a long time since the last one. I thought they would have release them for x-mas.

Obviously I was wrong. 

#2 John Bua

John Bua

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:50 AM

I hope when they are done with the last batch of monsters, that they make figures of the Great Old Ones.  Imagine, a bunch of oversized, horrible figures to scare the crap out of the players!

#3 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

Wave 5, now available, seems to be just the Nightgaunt.

Anyone kept track of which monsters we are still waiting for, or is that it now?

#4 Richard U. Pickman

Richard U. Pickman

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:52 AM

These are the minis that are still missing:

Barnabas March
Deep One Hybrid
Prest of Dagon
Star Spawn

I'm just speculating right now, but… We got the Nightgaunt with the latest Mansions of Madness expansion. So my guess is that wave five will be released with the next big box Mansions expansion. If my guess is correct, the theme for that expansion should be pretty clear.

If you really can't wait for wave 5, there are good minis from other suppliers available already.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS