• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 4,796 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

I saw that other companies are putting out some PDF goodies for xmas.  I didn't see FFG on this list (or at last years xmas, or at any Free RPG day entries since…oh, never for ..oh, none of their games), so maybe some of this stuff will inspire you.  I saw a really interesting All Flesh Must Be Eaten (zombie games are my other love).  Merry X-Mas:http://www.enworld.o...y-22nd-Dec-2012

What else are you all playing lately (or adapting to WFRP)?

jh

#2 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 767 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

Roleplaying lately: WFRP, Pendragon and a while back some Trail of Cthulhu.

Board/card gaming: Arkham Horror, Mansions of Madness, Lord of the Rings the (living) card game, Descent, Munchkin, Elder Sign, Tännhauser (a lot of FFG-titles in that list).

Computer/console gaming: Might and Magic: Heroes VI, Sacred 2, Worms Ultimate Mayhem, Caste Crashers, Bomberman Live Battlefest.

Merry Christmas to all of you, and may you have time for a lot of gaming during the holidays.

#3 Captain Fluffy

Captain Fluffy

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

Emirikol said:

I didn't see FFG on this list (or at last years xmas, or at any Free RPG day entries since…oh, never for ..oh, none of their games),

What else are you all playing lately (or adapting to WFRP)?

So I take it you've missed the release of an introduction set of rules + adventure for every(?) Warhammer 40k game at the Free RPG Day over the last 4 years or so?  The last one, Eleventh Hour for Only War, was a pretty good adventure and enough to convince me to pick up Only War this month (happy christmas to me).

Also FFG have just released a free adventure for Star Wars: The Edge of the Empire.  It continues the adventure in the beginners game.

As for what I am playing? I am due to start running either Barbarians fo Lemuria or Shadowrun for my Tuesday night group and due to start playing in a Star Wars D6 (West End Games Classic) at the club I am a member of.  I ran a pretty fun Realms of Cthulhu game before crhistmas which has put me in the mood for more of that but I have also brought several new games that are all demanding my attention.  Iron Kingdoms, Leagues of Adventure, Hellcats and Hockey Sticks, Star Wars: EOE, Only War and The Enemy Within all look pretty cool.  As usual after the christmas publishing rush I have more games than I could possibly play (even keeping up with the reading is proving difficult). I am looking forward to a few months of slow releases so my credit card can recover.

Give me more fluff and less rules

Hear me on the Tabletop Chronicles Podcast
https://itunes.apple...ast/id670638100

#4 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 4,796 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Im' just jealous b/c there's no wfrp stuff ;)

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS