Thank you FFG

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cparadis

cparadis

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

I wanted to say congratulations and thanks to FFG for getting the Star Wars LCG out before Christmas. I'm sure a lot of people would have complained had they missed Christmas. I'm sure it took a lot of late nights and hard work, but I was able to go to my FLGS and buy two core sets for Christmas and I think that is a great thing. So thanks again guys and good work!

#2 Ulairi

Ulairi

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

They finished the game a long time ago. Printing in China adds to the time getting it onto the shelves. :)

#3 cparadis

cparadis

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

Yes it does and they managed to get it done. They went over the life cycle of their products during the gencon talk this year and showed how long it takes to go from start to finish and the work that still has to be done after the product is finished from a development standpoint. 

#4 Ulairi

Ulairi

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

cparadis said:

Yes it does and they managed to get it done. They went over the life cycle of their products during the gencon talk this year and showed how long it takes to go from start to finish and the work that still has to be done after the product is finished from a development standpoint. 

Printing in China is a big reason for the longer release time. I guess I'm mean but I don't think I should be thanking a company for getting a product ot the shelves. It was delayed a year and they are going with cheaper production (I know to keep costs down and high production value) which requires more time. They are a company.

We're basically thanking them for doing their job. I guess I am not a squishy as others but I thank them by buying their products. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS