Winds of Change NPC Cards

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 colonelclick

colonelclick

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

I got this idea from Mordjinn in this other thread. The cards worked so well for Eye for an Eye that I decided to make a set for Winds of Change. These really helped the players keep track of all the NPCs, gave them a handy space for notes, etc.

This set contains cards for all named NPC's in the adventure material. There are also some extra birds, because I wanted to take the bird theme to a whole new level of entertainment, and throw up a bit of a smokescreen for the more important birds. Gehimnis causes strange behavior in our feathered friends!

Winds of Change NPC Cards

#2 colonelclick

colonelclick

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

Posted at RPG Geek as well.

WoC NPC Cards

#3 BTJ

BTJ

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

They''d be handy, but I think the photos are a little jarring, especially as you used Magpie's artwork, but nobody else's.

#4 colonelclick

colonelclick

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

I was worried about not having all the official artwork, that is for sure. I didn't want it to be obvious "oh these 5 npcs with official artwork must be the cultists" so that is why I chose random pictures. I could not find a picture I liked for Magpie, but I figured that since it was only one piece of artwork, it could just as well be any other clipart, and the players won't necessarily even know it is the oficial picture. I should probably replace it though. Thanks for the feedback.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS